Why You Should Choose Credit Restore USA
Credit Restore USA provides a quality service that is unmatched in this industry. We strive to provide each client with the best credit repair service as well as the best customer service.
- We do not provide a generic “cut and paste” service. Each client has a different need; therefore a custom approach is taken on each file. We custom tailor each round of disputes based on our expertise to obtain the best possible credit repair results for each client.
- Our staff at Credit Restore USA is knowledgeable and experienced in the credit repair industry. Every employee has that has the same desire, which is to provide the very best credit repair service in our industry and continue to be a leader in credit repair.
- We offer extended hours to service the entire country. We offer phone and live chat support from 9am – 10pm Monday through Friday and from 10am – 4pm on Saturdays. Please note that these times are EST. If you prefer to communicate through email and our online Feedback system, we will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Our goal is not only to offer the best credit repair service, but the best customer service as well.
- Our clients are responsible for our steady growth over the years. We see a lot of friends and family members come through as referrals, and that speaks volumes about the service that we provide.
Not all credit repair companies are legal. Credit Restore USA prides itself on being 100% compliant and legal. We offer our service to clients in all 50 States, and provide an effective credit repair service that is done right. Legally. Morally. Ethically.
Here are some things to watch out for when deciding on what company to hire, and will help you avoid dealing with a fraudulent credit repair company.
- Many companies require large sums of money in advance. Credit Restore USA does not charge you in advance for any credit repair service. We charge an account set up fee, and then Monthly for the work performed the previous Month.
- Credit repair companies that do not disclose your rights should be avoided. You have the right to credit repair on your own. Credit Restore USA offers our credit repair service to clients that prefer having a experienced company help them repair their credit. Click HERE to view the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and your consumer rights.
- Avoid credit repair companies that encourage you to “create” a new or “secondary” identity by replacing your current Social Security Number with a EIN (Employer Identification Number) or other “secondary credit profile number” – this is highly illegal and can land you in serious trouble down the road. There is no easy or quick fix. Credit repair is a process that takes time. Credit Restore USA will ensure you get the best possible results in the shortest amount of time.
- Avoid credit repair companies that claim an endorsement or approval from the FTC or any other Government Agency. They do not endorse or approve any business. A very simple way to check to see if a business is “real” is to look them up on the Yellow Pages (www.yp.com)
- Credit Restore USA is ready to assist you with your credit repair needs!